Essence.com Selects Can't Help as a Hot Summer Read

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Add Some Cynnamon to Your Sexy



I have the privilege of introducing you to Cynnamon Foster, the erotic alter ego of the prolific writer/producer/director, Nina Foxx.  With her short story featured in Can't Help The Way That I Feel, Nina expands her hypnotic hold on another genre, revealing to readers her sexy side.

                            Cynnamon Foster
              In the Shadow of The Midnight Train

Adler ran his hands up my thighs, lifting my skirt as he went.  He squatted and put his mouth directly over my puss, blowing his hot breath through my thin, lace panties.  I felt hot and cold at the same time, and I moaned, not caring who might hear.  I leaned back and gripped the sides of the stall to keep from falling.

My mouth rounded into an O and I pressed my eyes closed. Waves of pleasure pulsed through me as I pressed my pelvis against his face.  He used his mouth to move my underwear to the side and began to probe me with his tongue.

I gasped and tensed my body to keep from falling as Adler drank me up.  I saw sparks behind my closed eyelids.  Part of me wanted him to stop.  I fought the conflicting emotions and willed myself to relax and enjoy.

He moved faster and pressed harder and the waves of pleasure started at the tips of my toes.  I felt a tsunami coming, rolling up from my toes, through my pelvis, and then cascading outward.  I moaned, then bit the edge of my lip.  My body felt covered with pins and needles.  I was right on the edge.  Just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he stopped...

Going Deeper with Cynnamon


What is your erotic point of view?  Erotica should be sensual, even when there is no sex happening.  It should make you come with just words.

What's the hardest thing about writing erotica?  Each word.  That and figuring out what you picture in your mind is actually physically possible, and trying not to act out everything I write.


What's the best thing about writing erotica?  Imagination.  Your characters can go places that might get you arrested.

What's the sexiest part of a man?  His forearm.  That space between his elbow and wrist.
A woman?  It depends on how she's feeling that day.

Top or bottom?  Depends on the day.  

Vanilla or chocolate?  Chocolate    With or without nuts?  Nuts just get in the way.

Sexiest city in the world?  Rio.
Sexiest vacation spot?  Somewhere with a pretty outdoors.  Usually a beach.

Favorite nasty word?  No words are nasty if they are used right.

Cynnamon Foster is the alter-ego of Nina Foxx, author of five novels including:  Getting Buck Wild, Marrying Up, Just Short of Crazy, and No Woman Needs A Husband Seven Days a Week.  She has been begging to be let out for quite a while.  She tied Nina up and put her in a closet and has been writing ever since.  Cynnamon lives in Southern California with her main personality.  She is working on her first erotic novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment