Essence.com Selects Can't Help as a Hot Summer Read

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get Tipsy With Teddy

Teddy Bell is an amazing poet.  His poems are sensual and sexy and paint pictures that are as erotic as any naughty story I've ever read.   This is exactly why I asked him to provide the poetry for my character, poet Griffin Bell, in my novel Hitts & Mrs.  Of course he came through for me and Griffin's sexy way with words is all Teddy.  I was curious to see what he would do with a longer format and asked him to contribute to the anthology.  Again, he did not disappoint.  You've got to love that in a man. Meet Teddy Bell..


           Teddy Bell
   The Sangria Seduction

"Lissa's eyes are closed but she knows exactly what I am doing, and the sheen of pleasure across her face tells me she likes it.  I continue sucking each toe on her right foot while gently place her foot directly on my growing crotch.  Every time she tries to move away, I make sure her foot remains.  I want her to feel my hardness.

"What...are...you doing?" she asks while trying to catch her breath.

I want to laugh.  Sistergirl has apparently caught herself leaving her comfort zone and getting lost in the adventurous waters of rapture.  But I don't stop because I am really getting into this sensual foot bath.  Plus, while she was initially shocked, she loves what's happening.  To make my point, I start at her heel and draw my tongue up the length of her sole, punctuating the act by taking her middle toe in my mouth and sucking it like a nipple on one of her glorious tits.  She gasps.  I stop long enough to say, "I'm licking my name on the bottom of your feet...so that if you ever get lost, you'll always find your way back to me."


Hearing my poetic flow, Lissa lets out a stronger sigh. She is breathing more rapidly, while her top teeth devour her lower lip.  Her pelvis won't sit still.  Lissa's legs stiffen slightly as her hands grip the arms of the salon chair, signaling to me that she is on the verge of orgasm...

Goin' Deeper with Teddy

What is your erotic point of view?  I think great erotica should be fearless, free and freaky.

What's the hardest thing about writing erotica?  Hoping that readers don't confuse the imagined erotic writing with the lifestyle or sexual trysts of the author.

What is the best thing about writing erotica?  It's about feeling unconditionally free!  You can write about the erotic adventures you've done, you're doing, want to do or all of the above!

What's the sexiest part of a man?  N/A
A woman?  When I was younger it was all about tight jeans, busty lace bras and high heels, but as I've matured and learned to appreciate everything a woman brings, those inviting eyes are always the sexiest part of a woman.  Her eyes show her beautiful spirit and true sex appeal.

Top or bottom?  Top


Vanilla or chocolate?  Both
With or without nuts?  Without nuts.

Sexiest city in the world?  San Francisco
Sexiest vacation spot?  The Virgin Islands

Favorite nasty word?  I love hearing the word "fuck."
Least favorite?  None really, but believe it or not, I don't curse.

Teddy Bell is a poet, author and artist.  Born and raised in Berkeley, CA, he is inspired by the works of filmmaker Spike Lee, actor Laurence Fisburne, poets Saul Williams and Suheir Hammad, and musician Me'Shell Ndegeocello. His work has been featured in various media outlets such as City Lights, Keen.com, and jackieyoungwrites.com, and Hitts & Mrs. by Lori Bryant-Woolridge.  Teddy has published a poetry book called To C~ From G, and is working on a second book tentatively titled, When Candy Isn't Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment